1. How long have you worked at Community Care?
I have worked at Community Care for a little over a year. I previously worked at Community Care and have returned because I enjoy this company.
2. What do you like most about your job?
I absolutely love being able to talk with people everyday and work with families and children. The experiences in this job change everyday and there is always something new which makes the day interesting.
3. What do you like most about Community Care?
I enjoy most my co-workers here at Community Care and the new experiences I gain everyday.
4. Can you tell us anything about your family that you would like to see in
I live with my husband, step-son, and daughter. We have two dogs and enjoy to spend time outside in the summer.
5. What do you do in your free time?
In my free time, I enjoy playing outdoors with my family and dogs. We love to go for walks, swimming at the lakes in Maine, and canning vegetables in the summer.
6. What is your favorite kind of music?
Music is a funny thing, I enjoy listening to all music except heavy metal. If I had to choose, I would say I am now a country fan and always tune the radio for early 90's pop.
7. What is your favorite place?
My favorite place would be camp with my family, enjoying the sound of loons on the water at night and swimming during the day by the boats.
8. What are a couple of things that people might be surprised to know about you?
People may be surprised that I enjoy working on our home, taking down walls, placing up molding and fixing it up.
9. What are you most proud of?
I am proud of many things in my life however, I am a family person so I am most proud of my husband and children.